Accessible features on this website
We have put accessibility features in place that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts using your browser or other tools
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate to content and navigation using ‘skip links’
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard, including contact forms
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- use video transcripts to understand video content.
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
The AbilityNet website has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
What needs more work
‘Initial’ accessibility review
This website went live on 03/03/2020. An initial basic review of the site only highlighted the following major issue:
Job listings currently use pdf documents to show some information. We are working to resolve these and put all information into the web page.
Hotjar feedback plugin is not fully accessible, with issues such as contrast errors, empty buttons and missing form labels. Please email us with any feedback instead.
‘Full’ accessibility review
A full accessibility review, up to level AA (and some level A), will be carried out and any recommendations implemented by September 2020.
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please let us know so we can work to fix it:
You can also contact us to request information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille.
We’ll aim to get back to you within three days.