The job itself
- The post holder will provide assistance to visitors, students and staff in the Academy through the reception
- They will provide routine general clerical, administrative and financial support to the Academy
To be successful you will have:
- Proven professional, effective administration experience dealing with general enquiries from both internal and external sources
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships and influence others
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to accurately communicate at all levels
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining high attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- The ability to work effectively and professionally as part of the Academy team
- Excellent ICT skills
Thank you for taking time to read our Candidate Information Pack and we hope that you have gained a useful insight into our academy.
Further information about the school can be found on the academy website.
An application form can be downloaded from the academy website. Within the personal statement please outline how your skills and experience equips you for this role.
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com by Midnight Sunday 2nd October 2022. Please note this date may be subject to change.
Interviews are scheduled to take place during w/c 3rd October 2022. Please note, this date may be subject to change.