The job itself
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our talented and committed team as a lunchtime supervisor.
Melbourne Primary School is part of the Wolds Learning Partnership Academy Trust. As a family of schools with shared values, we believe we can provide the best education for children in our care by working together to develop best practice, whilst retaining our own unique ethos. As part of a forward thinking Academy Trust, where innovations in teaching and learning are integral, staff have the opportunity for continued professional development and career progression.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated colleague who would thrive on the opportunity to develop their experience and make a significant contribution to school life.
Successful candidates will:
- Ensure the safety and well-being of children during the lunch time period
- Ensure that meals are taken in an efficient and orderly manner
- Attend meetings as necessary to facilitate training and development
- Supervise the Dining Hall and to ensure the children’s compliance with school policies and practices.
- Ensure that all children receive their meal during the lunch break
- Ensure that tables are kept clean and hygienic
- Follow the appropriate guidelines and policies
- Supervise the play areas and ensure that children are safe and happy
- Ensure that children receive appropriate medical treatment, liaising with other staff as appropriate
- Help children to play and engage with others in an appropriate way
- Apply the school behaviour policy as appropriate.
We can offer you:
- The chance to join a supportive and forward thinking teaching and learning community.
- A hard working and dedicated team of likeminded individuals.
- An opportunity to play a significant role in shaping the future of our school.
- Amazing children who are well behaved, happy and proud of their school.
- A staff team that are committed to ensure all pupils are happy and achieve their potential.
To apply for this position please vsit our website.