The job itself
Rainbow Lodge is a popular nursery setting which offers childcare places to children between 6 months and 5 Years from 7:45am - 5:45pm.
We are looking to recruit a fulltime Early Years Practitioner preferably with experience of working with the EYFS. (Training opportunity available whilst working) to work in our family run village nursery.
You will need the following:
- Have a fun personality with a good sense of humour
- Be able to deliver high quality learning experiences forall pupils including those with Special Educational Needs
- Be a friendly, patient and positive individual who is reliable and enthusiastic.
- Have an understanding of safeguarding children
- Have experience of nurture and behaviour management
- Be confident at using ICT, and willing to learn new skills
- Have the ability to work independently, show initiative, and be part of a team. You are expected to collaborate with other staff
- Support a safe and stimulating learning environment for children and demonstrate a good understanding of how tomotivate and engage children and be committed to every child’s learning.
- Have knowledge of the EYFS.
To join us you will need:
- Level 2 Qualification or above
- A DBS check would be required
We constantly strive to provide the very best educational experience for the Children in our care. If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, then we would love to hear from you.
If you require any further details please contact us on 01482 668556.
Email CV's to: Janetandlee@rainbow-lodge.co.uk