Job Term: Permanent
Appointment Type: Full time
Days of work: Term time
Rawcliffe Primary School
East Riding of Yorkshire
Telephone: 01405 839282
Rawcliffe Primary School is a happy, caring and successful school in a thriving village community.
We are keen to attract an Early Years Foundation Stage teacher, with a possible TLR responsibility available for the right candidate, commencing January 2021 or earlier if available, who can demonstrate a positive attitude towards learning and who is committed to raising standards.
The successful candidate will be someone:
* For whom teaching EYFS is a passion
* Is an excellent classroom practitioner who can make learning irresistible, inclusive and effective to ensure our children reach the highest standards
* Has a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding EYFS practice
* Has high levels of organisation and the ability to plan effectively to meet children’s needs both inside and outside the classroom.
In return we can offer:
* Happy, enthusiastic and inquisitive children who are keen to learn and achieve
* A supportive staff team who are committed to providing the best opportunities for our children
* Parents / Carers who want their children to enjoy school and their learning
* The full support of the SLT with an open coaching and mentoring approach to improvement
* A fantastic modern building with excellent road transport links to the motorway network.
Application Forms are available online.
Visits to the school are welcome by prior arrangement with Mrs P. Snell, School Business Manager, Tel: 01405 839282.
Please note online applications close at midnight on 27th September 2020.
Interview date: 8th October 2020
Please find a link below to download the employee specification:
Employee specification (PDF file, download size 55.98kb)
Please click on the Information for Applicants link to read important information for applicants.
To view the work base location in more detail, please click on the map below: